• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DLL Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have ddl WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate! I have probleme error : The program can’t start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer.” that could help me or would have a data base + sql + Chapter 3thank you sorry for my english:eek:tt1:

Last edited by a moderator:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Re: WarRock Chapter 3 Server with fixes, for all, to colaborate!

What hides behind this name is the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable which can easily be downloaded on the Microsoft website as x86 or x64 edition:

• 32 bit:
  • 64 bit:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
downlaod msvcr100 dll from dll-files.com and paste it in system folder of warrock folder, if the problem not solved change version of msvcr100, download only 23 bit or 64 bit :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello for error msvcr100 it works, the game start the hackshield as a black screen and crash games? Do you have a solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i have test other client i login on server open
i Pressing the server and nothing

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
gsetting checks the file, the name must match that of LoginServer I'll example, if the IP of 123.123.123.123 LoginServer is also in game server needs to be 123.123.123.123, if the name is in LoginServer hello in gameserver must be hello . therefore controls setting LoginServer and gsetting of gameserver

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Did you port-forward the UDP ports?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have opened all the games port works on chapter 2 and not chapter 3 i look gameserveu and loginserver If tonight thank you for your help not possible rokys091or codedragon go on my tw ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I remember my friend host chapter 3 on vps, now i resolve this problem with change vps to 1 more power, try to chanh6e vps or incrase cpu,ram and network band "upload speed first and download speed second"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have took a new client it works the problem was dsetup and warrock.exe thank you for your help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back