Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

.DMP CRASH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HEY GUYS ANYONE HAS AN IDEA HOW CAN I FIX THIS ERROR ON MY MU SERVER EVERYTIME I OPEN THE SERVER EXE IT KEEPS ON CRASHING AND BY CHECKING IN THE SERVER FOLDER IT HAS A .DMP NOTE ADDED WHAT TO DO TO FIX THIS? MY SERVER KEEPS ON CRASHING PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Reaction score
HEY GUYS ANYONE HAS AN IDEA HOW CAN I FIX THIS ERROR ON MY MU SERVER EVERYTIME I OPEN THE SERVER EXE IT KEEPS ON CRASHING AND BY CHECKING IN THE SERVER FOLDER IT HAS A .DMP NOTE ADDED WHAT TO DO TO FIX THIS? MY SERVER KEEPS ON CRASHING PLEASE HELP ME OUT
what means crashing? make a video or something, u can share the .dmp too maybe

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what means crashing? make a video or something, u can share the .dmp too maybe
will do sir thank you

1696014040249 - .DMP CRASH - RaGEZONE Forums

this is what's inside the .dmp file

this is the file .dmp

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
It seems like misconfiguration in some file by accidenty probably..

so what u must do
1. test with clean original files and see if it happens

Replace the gameserver / data and/or muserver / data / event files and other files with the original ones and test one by one and see where it works to know which file is misconfigured, maybe there is a dot, or some letter/symbol removed in the configs and the gameserver cant load, we dont know though what files u using

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like misconfiguration in some file by accidenty probably..

so what u must do
1. test with clean original files and see if it happens

Replace the gameserver / data and/or muserver / data / event files and other files with the original ones and test one by one and see where it works to know which file is misconfigured, maybe there is a dot, or some letter/symbol removed in the configs and the gameserver cant load, we dont know though what files u using
will do sir thank you. I'm using Louise file btw

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Karli is right. Most probably you have a bad config file somewhere and the GameServer is not loading them correctly so it will create a .dmp (dump file) for debugging purpose.

FIY if you : To have access and check the .dmp, you need Visual Studio 2010, the gameserver's current source code and the .pdb (symbol file which is generated when you compile the gameserver source code in VS 2010) and you can see exactly where in the code is crashing.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Karli is right. Most probably you have a bad config file somewhere and the GameServer is not loading them correctly so it will create a .dmp (dump file) for debugging purpose.

FIY if you : To have access and check the .dmp, you need Visual Studio 2010, the gameserver's current source code and the .pdb (symbol file which is generated when you compile the gameserver source code in VS 2010) and you can see exactly where in the code is crashing.
thank you sir :)) server is good now. Just need to fix now the ancient bug drop. Some doesn't have Stamina then the others don't have ancient option

Upvote 0
Back