• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Does someone know a cool online game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you know a cool online game post it, please with a video or picture. thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like wolfteam and warrock

https://www.google.de/search?q=$game
:p
sorry man there are to much videos in the www

Master Summoner
Reaction score
World Of Warcraft -FREE- UP TO LVL 20!

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Call of Duty (any versions) - Always the Best!

Reaction score
Perfect World (Will become boring after you pimped out your char , if you don't have a good guild) :

Forsaken World (This supposed to be the opposite of Perfect World. It has classes like Vampires , which is rare in MMORPG's) :

Mu Online (3D "topdown" MMORPG. Worth to check out if you love PVP and being godlike) :

Lineage 2 (recently turned free , very adictive , nice graphics , you can find anything in this game ... except keyboard control) :

Aion (nice graphics , good gameplay , also nice pvp , low lvl cap , too big client for the content they have to offer , game is based on cryengine , therefore you need a nextgen pc to play it) :

Jade Dinasty (has serious issues with upgrading items , meaning you wont upgrade your items without killing yourself) :

World of Warcraft (most popular , game is only free until lvl 20 , but there are tons of private servers , this one has literary HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of gameplay , pvp , videos on youtube , go check it out)

Rising Force Online (don't know if the official its free , but there are a couple of private servers , It's nice , but the levels seem too narrow , as well you cant jump , by default you have to click the ground to go around , but you can press G to activate "keyboard mode")

If i remember something else i played , ill let you know.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OFF:
Jade Dinasty (has serious issues with upgrading items , meaning you wont upgrade your items without killing yourself) :

Seriously that made me lol
ON: First you gotta point out what PC you got there so we know what can and will handled by your PC. If you got a new one (nextget one as kutsumo said) I'd say you gotta try Vindictus (it has EU and NA versions) it has great graphics, nice and fluent game play which is hack n slash, but its instance based.

Another game you wanna give a try is Dragon Nest, it had decent graphics, low level cap and its hack n slash too.

If you want some more, just say.

Reaction score
extrata said:
Seriously that made me lol
That is so true. I been playing JD for 2 months , and without donating on private servers or spend thousands of dolars on vanilla server , you will never get past +8. +8 ... and the max is +20 I think. I been told , try upgrading items when no one online , or try upgrading in places where there is no one , and many other tricks ... none worked. It's just the concept of the game and the developers being money hungry.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
play Flyff, awesome game.
In the official eflyff server, it's boring to lvl and tht things, but there are pservers for a reason :p, not advertising but monster flyff, insanity flyff and fly for glory are 3 cool servers to play

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Because of my MMO depression I've found a good browser online game lol.

city of steam
spirit tales
dragonborn

2nd & 3rd belongs to koramgames while city of steam is indie but the artwork overall is awesome.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WYD doesnt hurt to try,
the video was made 2 years ago but now wyd is much better.

Back