• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Download New Weapon Pack for Mir2 Now!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They been released on my forums for quite a while and i think you may like them

Image:

Download:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/68826460/WeaponPack1.rar

Password:
Code:
www.daydie.co.uk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Works for me or works now. The golden sword looks like the Nightmare's sword from Soul Calibour.
Haha yeah thats what i thought, I believe its called Soul Edge. And id prolly keep that name if i was a server maker thingy person.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
already have this cos i go on your website... I rock :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
does anyone mind explaining how to get from them files to actual weapons ingame? what do i have to do? im new at this :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any1? pleaaaase =) i've got Weapon.WIX and Weapon.wil i assume i have to do something with them then edit the db but what exactly? i don't wana try n mess it up lol

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i've set up my database and server etc n it all works now i want to put these new weps into my server how do i do it exactly? its not a hard question -_-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ask agian nicely, maybe someone will answer -.-. Update the SQL's. You have the weapons but you have to make the stats. So go into you're SQL, name the weapon -.- - Have you got a MapDisplayer? So You can see the weapon straight off, Link it up. And stats. It's not a short process.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
sorry im just impatient sometimes :p so i just put weapon.wix n weapon.wil into the data folder then edit the db? how do i know what item shape number it is tho? nah i dont have a mapdisplayer u got a link to 1 pls?

merry christmas btw :)

Back