• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Dragon Nest Emulator/Private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for people interested in making an Dragon Nest Emulator/Private server
If you're interested, please PM me.

I have currently attempted to create this based off the Dragon Nest demo which allowed 2 playable dungeons (really nooby) and a lvl cap of 16.
By re-paking the files and changing the maptable.ext I was able to turn a current map into 'Saint Haven'
DN 2012-04-28 10-44-05 Sat - Dragon Nest Emulator/Private server - RaGEZONE Forums
Obviously, this isn't the way to go, as you can see, there is no NPC's.
Therefore I ask others to share their ideas and get together to look at new approaches :>
also, here's another map change, just to make sure that it wasn't towns that didn't load other things (Such as npc's/mobs)
DN 2012-04-28 12-43-27 Sat - Dragon Nest Emulator/Private server - RaGEZONE Forums
Yeah, no monsters spawned .. T oT

Also, try contacting me on msn:
nathanreeves_9@hotmail.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back