Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Slayer REFORGED - Dragomon Hunter Private Server CUSTOM RATES

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New_Project2 - Dragon Slayer REFORGED - Dragomon Hunter Private Server CUSTOM RATES - RaGEZONE Forums

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/u2Hnzf6HMD
HOMEPAGE: https://dsreforged.com/
WIKI: https://wiki.dsreforged.com/
It is the time for us, to announce our server opening, wich will take place this friday 08/25/2023
We present to you our server made for anyone to enjoy =)
We have and will put a lot effort into the project, so that it will be fluid gaming experience for you to discover and enjoy.

Our Server rates are custom made and got accepted well in our beta test phase.
The server is located in Canada.

We are looking forward to see you ingame soon!
image_2023-08-13_212700402 - Dragon Slayer REFORGED - Dragomon Hunter Private Server CUSTOM RATES - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Played for like 3 days, opened around 30 antique chests and got nothing except materials, unlucky i guess
Then, doing daily quests i stumble upon a group of people with maxed out primeval armors, weapons, stones, pets, etc.
Full geared under 20 days in a game where you have to go through multiple hoops of rng to get a single piece huh

Y

yohiicandy

Played for like 3 days, opened around 30 antique chests and got nothing except materials, unlucky i guess
Then, doing daily quests i stumble upon a group of people with maxed out primeval armors, weapons, stones, pets, etc.
Full geared under 20 days in a game where you have to go through multiple hoops of rng to get a single piece huh
friends of the admin lmao

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U only played for 3 Days there is nothing more much to expect. And i can guarantee that no one is getting stuff from the Admin server is the most f2p out there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Admin here, the people you are talking about Beta tested and are veterans of the game, they already knew what to do to farm efficiently and some of them play 10h+...wish I was kidding...

So 3 days if you're new to the game and don't ask questions in Discord or to other players, for sure it will seem unfair if you have no idea where to farm or what to farm efficiently and sure there is very much rng involved.

I have never given anyone any items in game and nor will I ever. This server is incredibly f2p as it is. Just released a big patch yesterday making it even more f2p so if you want to give it another try be my guest.

Back