• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DreamMU Recruiting (powered by igcn) (ex702)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DreamMU, Powered by igcn ex702 files.

Hey, I decided to start a mu server once again, due to a fallout with Rohan files.. Anyway, I'm looking to make a low-midrate server about 250x and making rare items/jewels a little challenging to find, this keeping the value of such jewels at a higher price (like the good old times lol), also have a developer who shall be kept as anonymous who is customising a client for the server with extra items / sets / etc, keeping in mind the files will already come with such custom things that igc have added, more will be discussed on the server plan later.

So I'm looking for:

Administrator; you will be required to assist me with managing the server and customising it, also helping set up the gm team, in this role you'll have a lot of responsibilities so please mature people only apply.

Gamemasters; I'm in no rush to find you guys as of yet, however you must be mature and experienced, also I will not tolerate any corruption of the game and or mass spam of events.

Contact me via Skype black_tarantula1@hotmail.com, the servers already getting set up as we speak.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not the "Best" MuOnline Developer, but I will give it a shot if it's okay with you. :)

I am adding your skype as I type this, my skype is LoganGar

Thanks, Bickets.

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can try me as your Administrator,.
I know managing and maintaining the server not that easy,.
But in almost 9years being Administrator I handle some of server's and managed a team without any problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back