Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drop Group Editor

Reaction score
I made this tool cause I was remaking the drop tables for my server, turns out it's quite useful if you don't like editing them all seperately, so I thought I'd release it as well.

What it does is it loads MobInfo, ItemInfoServer, ItemDropGroup.txt, and ItemDropTable.txt, parses them and lets you edit them all at once in the same window much faster. When you're done, hit Save and it will save all files. It won't work if you have a custom encryption on your server files, since the SHN class I made uses the default.

Here are a few screenshots:

Just try messing around with it and you'll get the hang of it pretty fast, though if you have questions, just ask.

Note that only I have tested this tool and it all works ingame, but with that said, there may be bugs that I have overlooked so please report them below if you encounter any and I will fix them asap.

Download:
Source:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I made this tool cause I was remaking the drop tables for my server, turns out it's quite useful if you don't like editing them all seperately, so I thought I'd release it as well.

What it does is it loads MobInfo, ItemInfoServer, ItemDropGroup.txt, and ItemDropTable.txt, parses them and lets you edit them all at once in the same window much faster. When your done, hit Save and it will save all files. It won't work if you have a custom encryption on your server files, since the SHN class I made uses the default.

Here are a few screenshots:

Just try messing around with it and you'll get the hang of it pretty fast, though if you have questions, just ask.

Note that only I have tested this tool and it all works ingame, but with that said, there may be bugs that I have overlooked so please report them below if you encounter any and I will fix them asap.

Download:

hi,bro,could you share the source?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When will support for CN files be implemented?

Back