Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DT Market

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezoners. I started to build for you a market (for versions : season 2 >). The main idea is to be on a single page (not as a module on site), just like Savoy's webshop, because I dont want to see questions like "why this market dont run in my site". For the moment my ideas are :

- Web Warehouse - From there users will sell their items before they send item on market they must transfer it from WareHouse to WebWarehouse (in config.php you will be able to set the limit number of items which are in the Web Warehouse)) and after buying some item , he will go in Web Warehouse too.
- Different methods for buying items - credits,stones,zena,rena,resets (open for suggestions)
- Option to view own sold/buyed items
- Searching the items by name (wont be required to write the full name of the item. For example you write 'Danc' and if someone sell item, named 'Sword of Dancer', he will appear)
- Searching the items by typa - automatically will be displayed the type of the item and will be joined in his section
- AJAX (page wont refresh/load again when switch the modules) ;)

Write your suggestions/comments/critics...

When all is ready I will release it for free

Edit 1 : On the first image you can see the login part
Edit 2 : On the second image I show you the admin privileges. Only admins,which are in config.php, will be able to see the Serial and the first 2 numbers of the drop code of the item (type,ItemID)
Edit 3 : Credits about the template goes to DkDexter
Edit 4 : Also I will make message system (users will recieve message when some1 buy their item, or was invited for trade ;) )
Cheers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
in this case i wondering if you can make an option,
if i'm the seller and i want something of your items to click on them and make an invitation to you so you can accept it or ignore it.

so if i sell 1 bless for 3 soul i send you invitation with selected items (i select your 3 souls) then you can accept it and transfer will be automatic or u can refuse and let it be.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this case i wondering if you can make an option,
if i'm the seller and i want something of your items to click on them and make an invitation to you so you can accept it or ignore it.

so if i sell 1 bless for 3 soul i send you invitation with selected items (i select your 3 souls) then you can accept it and transfer will be automatic or u can refuse and let it be.
Thanks for the perfect suggestion. I will definitely make this option. Thats the spirit ;)
Also I will make message system (users will recieve message when some1 buy their item, or was invited for trade ;) )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great project, be exciting to when the completed :)
I hope that there will be compatibility with tt >s6e3 databases
And i would advise for more flexibility add functions like: sell items for wcoins, goblin points, zens etc. also include modules for transfer credits to wcoins, goblins points, goblins points to credits, zens, wcoins and etc. i think it would be very useful :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pafa7a - DT Market - RaGEZONE Forums

can those items rotate? or they are static images?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Current progress :
- Display current deposited ,Jewels of Bless,Soul,Stone,Zen,Resets in homepage
- Added 1-2 more checks when purchasing from market
- Added modules : Deposit Jewels of Bless,Soul,Stone,Zen
- Improvements in javascript
- Auto refresh current deposited jewels and etc... (for example when spend credits, immediately removes the value from the current and remains available , without refreshing the page) or when you deposit something, he immediately added to your deposited things in homepage
- Market is ready (buy/sell)
- Option in config.php which accounts (for example GMs or admins) can see the Type and ID of any item when mouseover (look atached image 4)

Remains :
- Rotate items in warehouse
- Receieve system messages (when something is sold)
- Trade module (if the user enabled the 'Everyone can see my WebWarehouse items' you can offer him for the item u want)
- Deposit resets
- Cant remember now :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Current progress :
- Display current deposited ,Jewels of Bless,Soul,Stone,Zen,Resets in homepage
- Added 1-2 more checks when purchasing from market
- Added modules : Deposit Jewels of Bless,Soul,Stone,Zen
- Improvements in javascript
- Auto refresh current deposited jewels and etc... (for example when spend credits, immediately removes the value from the current and remains available , without refreshing the page) or when you deposit something, he immediately added to your deposited things in homepage
- Market is ready (buy/sell)
- Option in config.php which accounts (for example GMs or admins) can see the Type and ID of any item when mouseover (look atached image 4)

Remains :
- Rotate items in warehouse
- Receieve system messages (when something is sold)
- Trade module (if the user enabled the 'Everyone can see my WebWarehouse items' you can offer him for the item u want)
- Deposit resets
- Cant remember now :D

Very nice project it is very useful for any server i guess.
This project will be free release ? or payment ?

Evolution Team
Reaction score
he needs to release test version in 7 days after make the DEV topic by the new rules so he needs to release it soon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice project it is very useful for any server i guess.
This project will be free release ? or payment ?
This project is for free. I will put donate button if some1 decide to pay my work
Th3AnG3L Whats the point to release something unfinished ? Its like release website only with Register module

Evolution Team
Reaction score
dont blame me, its the new rules of ragezone i just say
about the donation you must put it in the files, because if you put it in signature or topic you will get infraction :)
good luck with the project :)

Back