Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dual Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, i don't know if this is the right spot to put this topic but I'm trying this one server out and usually, when i play ragnarok i make characters in different accounts so it's more convenient for me. Okay, Back to the topic..The server i play won't allow me to run 2 clients, I mean It won't let me open another client when the client is already open So i was thinking if there's another way to hex my client i think so it allows me to open 2 clients, or maybe download another client off the side? Someone told me to "DIFF" the client but i have no idea what that is. If anyone has an idea or knows what to do, can you please do a step by step or just attach the new client. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's somewhat a 'tricky' way to bypass that. You need to know the exact client date of the client of the server you're playing. Then if you got that info, you'll have to make your own exe similar to the client date of the server.

But, the above method will not work if the server you are playing has Harmony, or other custom gameguards that disable this dual client method. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay, Let's say the server i am playing on isn't using Harmony, or other custom gameguards that disable the dual client method, How would i know what client date am i using? also, Is it possible to use an older client?

EDIT: I just saw a gameguard in the folder, It has it's own folder 'Gameguard'. The server name is AspectRO, I just thought if i gave the name and someone has time to download and look over it to see if there is a way to bypass the client then please share. THANKS!

Last edited:
Back