Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dubstep Violin

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well , I played Violin on the past , and its frikkin hard to do what the guy did !
Must watch !

I give credits to that man .
I know you will just say : "yea that man is just playing random poop on the violin"
well my its very hard to make your violin sound like a electric guitar and strum very fast.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude..there's only one name to know in violin dubstep...Lindsey Stirling...been listening to her for about a year now...and shes hot too :)

cant .... stand ..... the ..... sexyness
lol she is so pretty for violin :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lindsey is one good Ducking violin artist... You should watch her youtube channel and subscribe.... also from time to time comment on some of her videos....

P.S. She is coming to Europe in a concert.

I think her best videos are the classical ones.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lindsey is one good Ducking violin artist... You should watch her youtube channel and subscribe.... also from time to time comment on some of her videos....

P.S. She is coming to Europe in a concert.

I think her best videos are the classical ones.

I watched a couple of her videos and , the talents makes her more beautiful :D

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Lol i lol'ed so hard i don't know if it is just me but it looks like the video is a joke

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I love lindsey

Btw, speaking of great violin talets, check this out:

Back