• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Edit Horseman Rahul's Item Requirements

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I would like to edit or modify the items needed by Horseman Rahul in Mandara. Anyone knows how to do this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
try to open TaskQuest in TantraParam

I would like to edit or modify the items needed by Horseman Rahul in Mandara. Anyone knows how to do this?
try to open in Task Quest in TantraParam
find the ID of Horseman Rahul then try to modify it :)

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
try to open in Task Quest in TantraParam
find the ID of Horseman Rahul then try to modify it :)

Thanks. I will try to dig this out one at a time. Honestly I didn't know this sheet is working.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks. I will try to dig this out one at a time. Honestly I didn't know this sheet is working.

actually you can compared it lol
just look another task quest there then compare it .
make sure you have mandara_npc.xml so that you can modify it :))

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
actually you can compared it lol
just look another task quest there then compare it .
make sure you have mandara_npc.xml so that you can modify it :))

I got it sorted it out thanks. Anyways, I find this TaskQuest IDs a mystery how do we set this up? I mean if we add another TaskQuest ID how to do it successfully?

Back