Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edit This Image Plx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm making a new site for my company ExeCLTD from start (may get GoDaddy hosting for 12 months for like $5 a month for a .com domain! xD) and I need someone to edit this image :

AxiumSnowe - Edit This Image Plx! - RaGEZONE Forums

Now - where it says "SITE TITLE" - change it to ExeCLTD and where it says "and even my slogan" - just erase it and fill it with the background.

Now when you get the ExeCLTD up and everything - make it so its the same text as "SITE TITLE", same size and everything. Except its saying "ExeCLTD" instead of "SITE TITLE"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please do not post here unless you are actually going to do the job.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol you bumped after 2 hours, amazing. Just ask a new banned cause that one is straight crap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It goes w/ the entire template - to get a new one I'd have to replace the entire template.

AND YET AGAIN

"Please do not post here unless you are actually going to do the job."

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is technically ripping, although it does look like a freebie template.
Find the name of the template, google around, find the files, it should have a few .psd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back