Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Editing Item Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
\Server\Server\game\data\Packs\XDB_Items.Server.pak

You can find all in game items and edit the stats for them.

Look at this screenshot :)

Allods_120207_150606 - Editing Item Stats - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks,

I managed to unpack it using 7-zip.

But do I need to compress it back into a .PAK file or not?

Dunno...try to compress it again to a .PAK file and test it making a backup of original file...i am not expert about these things and i have never seen a .PAK file so...

EDIT: Found in my client someone...:D...i really believe they are .ZIP files renamed to .PAK files...that's all..so try to use them as they are plain .ZIP files...

Reaction score
Total Commander is all you need

Thanks.

Now I need to figure out how that works... but not a problem :p:

Thanks!

\Server\Server\game\data\Packs\XDB_Items.Server.pak

You can find all in game items and edit the stats for them.

Look at this screenshot :)

View attachment 96722

Well I don't know how you do it, but I have changed the stats in a weapon... verified that it was changed... and it is still the default in game.

Would you mind writing a quick tutorial on how to do this properly please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In a folder a packs, I can't find the given file XDB_Items.Server.pak, it there isn't present what to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyoen figure out how to get the eidted items to display properly in client side?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I edited some weapons and armor, and the only way to see/notice new stats is when you equip the item.

Problem is the tooltip box when you scroll over the item shows old stats and there doesn't seem to be any txt/xdb/loc files client side that control the tooltip display of items unless its encrypted in bin/bin.loc or merged together with textures in items.pak.

bin.loc is not supported by ao-tools so currently it can only be partially decrypted in one big files where you can see some txt files. language loc files is however supported by ao-tools and can be decrypted but nothing there for stats of items just names and quest dialog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back