• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Eeeuhm im having trouble...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i change the party gap level from 10 to 20 or even 30? and how do i change it so the whole level shows. not 10x, IE: if someone was 107 it'd say 107 instead of 10x.

Please Someone Assist me :D <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont know if you can do that, its like that even in the original pt. but you can bridge the players, the person doing the bridging has to be like -8 or +8 levels. dont remember exact lev diff, its old school party method when you want to powerlevel your mate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there's a trick where you can bridge a lvl 1x to a lvl 7x :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its Called a Bridge. but im talking about increasing the level gap for party because im 146 on a server, and i wanna help an 8x exp :3

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
You have to change stuffs in your game client (game.exe) I dunno the value(s) to change the cap lvl for party re-quests. Try yourself to findout. I have no idea, I've never seen a server doing like this ever.
I should recommend you to let the players keep doing bridges to help each others lvl up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its Called a Bridge. but im talking about increasing the level gap for party because im 146 on a server, and i wanna help an 8x exp :3

for that, you are asking people to change the game structure,

if you are 146, you can only bridge a lv 92 and above, assume you have all the people in the part at the right levs tho, else you can't do it.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its hexing. Not changing the game structure. If you find the values, its just a simple number change.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its hexing. Not changing the game structure. If you find the values, its just a simple number change.

hexing or change the game structure is really depend on the perspective. for a dev point of view, it might just a simple hex change, from a player's perspective you are changing the game structure. like any other games, restriction like these are meant to balance the game out.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Look, It works. Cause I just remember an old friend of mine did like that, but im not sure what he did because I never asked him. But I'll ask him asap hes on online on msn how he did it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im Doing this FOR a server i may Point out, Not for MY own benefit.

Edit: i appreciate it swezid! <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rPT have this THING you say,.... 20 lvl in party, ok? I is lvl 99 -> party with lvl 119,. ok?
gogo rPT???? steal them?? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I have in my servidor also :D:D:D. Search forum something (New cliento~) MAYBE
Then you see my servidor,,, (max nivel up 2000)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this is a dev forum, not a list of pt ingame tips. everyone knows about bridging. I have a 30 level gap in my server. You wanna find that in hex? Lol good luck kaggy =) will take u abt a year :p hehe, source code decompiler or olly is the way forward.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u know some old develop of pye u can ask them cuz they had if im not wrong 20 lvl dif for party

Back