Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Egg Online / 蛋清 OL Sourcecode (Client + Server)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading the client is a hassle... anyone else working on getting this working, the client isn't usable since we're missing one of the projects required to compile it. The server seems to be compilable, i have compiled 3 out of 5 servers leaving the scene server and world server i guess for later, since we don't have the dbs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need more resources to fully compile this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok just wondering but wich are the real one as screen graphics donest match video ones but i prefer video ones, looks cool haha the game.

Well incomplete sources XD missing Ogre stuff tools folder

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok just wondering but wich are the real one as screen graphics donest match video ones but i prefer video ones, looks cool haha the game.

Well incomplete sources XD missing Ogre stuff tools folder

Source is complete, compiles for me with a few changes.

you can get ogre here:
also you need openAL and alut:
and you need the ACE library:

but sadly the server database is missing, also we have no client data, the actual client data won´t work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for data you mean models, pic, animations etc ? And no database well it can be done since we got sources but yes data inside missing XD

Yeah haha I didnt put the includes in the right config that why It didnt load nothing lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for data you mean models, pic, animations etc ?

yes that's what i mean. but the biggest problem is that the actual datatables of the client (ending with .table) are in binary format and maybe encrypted. the source we have only reads text files, the code for binary data is not done (see TableDataAccess Project, TableReader.cpp).

if we could find out the format of the .table files we can use the actual client data ;)

i attached all of the .table files from the client. perhaps anybody can "crack" it...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
looked at the site,never heard of it..well obviously not since im not chinese but does look really nice, too bad server's arent that easy to translate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sry for bumping, but i lost my backup of this files. can anybody pls re upload?

Back