• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Ei

Reaction score
ex, wait for me to get clearance and u should have fun with that whenever we finish translating and developing on the server files (you know what im talking about.)

Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
Your a noob Ex, get some decent games like....
Or perhaps...

Both games are boring after a while tho tbh irl ty

unless we got a private server working for rz, but that aint gonna happen is it? :p
Kaoii767 said:
ex, wait for me to get clearance and u should have fun with that whenever we finish translating and developing on the server files (you know what im talking about.)

do tell 0_o

anything but EI as no one wanted to play it :(

Last edited:
Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I admit FF did get a little bit boring but Lineage2 was fun, hard grind to level etc. gives the game a kind of...difficulty..makes it cool ^_^ shame some hobo stole my CD key

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I agree =(

So september is the public release for FF files? Beta was total poop, this game had some fun aspects that died fast... I loved the card game, and thats what I mainly played. It was so easy, because people are tards and can't think stratigacally*sp. I guess I will play if someone ups the rates and stuff.

Back