• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Electro 15 Hack Shild

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he's pro , he also coded a vote hack for t0pofg4mes for my server. MI SERVER HAB 1000000,94943949 VOTES NAO!!11111

Thanks Electro15

oh here the video , i think it proofs that hes pro! check comp clock btw when he say lets wait 1 hour xD

Amazing :O
We discovered a space/time distortion,
it moves 10x faster @ w/e he lives

btw, lill' lesson about how to split numbers in English to make them more readable..
They add a "," for every 3 digits...
So "Vote 1004,55300", should be "Vote 100,455,300"

And another thing, a ranking is called a ranking 'cause we RANK the numbers...
(your number is higher then the one above, while top of games ranks from highest to lowest -_-)

And is that server really his ? :O

anyways, try again after 10years or so, when (i hope) you become a bit smarter...

But well I suppose I enjoyed readin'/viewing the posts in this thread (love laughing at stupidity:))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its my server , not his , he say its a server from a friend .. i dont even know him ...:rolleyes:

Back