• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Emperor Edge - Personal Character

Reaction score
Hello,

Edge is my personal character, Edge basically represents me in the digital world.

Rain - Emperor Edge - Personal Character - RaGEZONE Forums

the badlike quality is intentional.

Reaction score
Really not sure what I can say about this. Since it's a very personal piece I believe? But I think you should explain the piece a bit more, why you did certain things and how it represents yourself

I like how it looks though.

Reaction score
Really not sure what I can say about this. Since it's a very personal piece I believe? But I think you should explain the piece a bit more, why you did certain things and how it represents yourself

I like how it looks though.

It's kinda hard to explain.
Sorry i can't really add any additional information.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
I think the art piece is incredibly well executed. I really like it. I can get how it represents you your user title and location says a lot. I expect a weab.

Back