• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Entropia Universe - Did you play it?

Reaction score
I played it when it was in alpha version , the characters was funny , and back in the day when I played .... there was NO WAY to profit. At all!

Since than , they changed their graphics to the popular CryEngine , I don't know about the Profit thingy , there are small chances you can win a lotto , or have a big loot once in your life .... but the rest ... its impossible.

I have gone so far that I could afford some clothes and a small gun , but surprise surprise , you will consume like 3 guns for 1's price. IT's really fcked up.

Other than that its a really cool game , a huge world ... even planets , and it has everything you can find on earth.

Project Entropia , formerly known as Entropia Universe is a futuristic MMORPG , with real life economy. Which means you can put money in game , and withdraw money from game.

and the boring part of it ... sweating animals to gain a little sweat that you can sell for trash money

and I guess this is their new CryEngine

Back