Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EP2] Server in Docker

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I´m getting this error after registering a new account/login: getting errors also if I try to make an account as GM but register a account works

If I change a option in options, the client crashes, I can´t change any option
Cannot creating guilds

Edit: It got fixed now, idk how but it got fixed - if I want to put as user as admin I get the console error: "The "user" argument does not exist." with a red background.

But I could enter Adminpanel after that?! One thing I am still meet is that I can´t give a item via GM Panel, I just get a white site + I can´t create cashshop items, I will get the following error from below again if I want to sumbit a cashshop item:
Artem-Alekseev - [EP2] Server in Docker - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I am, I figured out, as exaple, I edit my character with to high values like PNT I will get the error but always if I want to create a shopitem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I get this error after he want to make the "make" command

I get the same error with a fresh ubuntu 20 OS on 2 different servers

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, how can I add items in the shop and also enable premium for accounts? Thank you so much for your work btw! very easy and straight forward!

Edit: randomly found cash shop admin panel. lol thanks again!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
Ctrl + poop + Alt + 2 = Set ChangeKitStyle to Normal/Max
Ctrl + poop + Alt + 4 = Enable dance cooltime
Ctrl + poop + Alt + - = Enable/Disable Item Limit

what this does?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amazing work! Thank you for the image. Good starting point.

The cons tough... client and server has a lot of modifications. I was looking for a clean classic experience and the most brutal thing is that the beautiful background sounds are not playing. :( Anyway, I will do my best to revert all the changes and hopefully open a server. <3

Again, thank you for this amazing work. The docker container works flawlessly. <3

Back