• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ep3.2 Boot Order

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know there is watchprocess, but what order must the ep3.2 servers
boot up in?

Also i cant get field server to stablise, after 10mins its still not responding? :V

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PreServer -> LogServer -> IMServer -> FieldServer -> NPCServer

If the Field Server isn't responding check the error log if its looping in a error. But do give the Field/ NPC server enough time to start It can take a while.

You can fire up all of them at the same time the logs will just have a few failed connection attempts and than correct themselves as long as there is no real configuration error.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeh well my ODBCs are correct they now boot up effectively everythings in place.

Last night it worked smoothly i took it down and this morning ive booted it up and now i get

Server under examination error message....

Rechecked my OBDCs and still cant get it to work, any Ideas?

The Pre/IM/Log/Field/NPC servers are working fine, just clients side. Also my Version files are al matching with 3.2.0.16.

So whats my issue?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could just mean the server isn't fully loaded yet. It takes time to populate all the data. Mine takes about 15 minutes to fully initialize everything. If it doesn't work you can also try restarting the sql server and server agent afterwards retry the watch-process or other method you use to start the game servers.

Be sure to always check it first with a admin account (128) because if that one works than there is something wrong with the configuration that stops normal users from joining.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeh i know but i keep getting server is under examination after a 30minute wait.

Server agent needs to be online?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server agent needs to be online as far as I am aware. You can restart it manually from the management console. right click than restart see if that fixes it. Be sure to first close the Game servers. If that doesn't fix it than the log files might tell us a bit more.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
look your Systeme message
EP3.2 field server get 1007KB
afther 1 or 2 min log server will be run that mean yout server online.

Upvote 0
Back