• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Erius Online - Forum Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Get your FaCTs straight, brah.

So you paid him cash to sit-around idle? Pretty sure you told me you worked collaborative with him on the website, but okiedokie.

Cyndaquil - Erius Online - Forum Skin - RaGEZONE Forums

@Erius: Can you hire me please? The image above is a taste of how uber I am with image-editing. You also might wan't to steer clear from Gamigo, they're head-hunting at this stage, might not seem like much but they're going ham on servers. Either way though, should be good fun to have some servers to compete with. (whichever are left still-standing in the next few weeks/months) :rolleyes:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You know it all, brah!

A website consists of a frontend and a backend.
I wouldn't release other people's work. :*

You (And Mr-Maz/Mr-Dec) = Design/Front
Bakeypoo = Backend/Whatever else he did

Point still stands, the website was a collaborative with Bakey, so your initial statement is still incorrect.

Wouldn't be too sure about that one, but ok.

I'm sorry Vince, I really am, last post for tonight as the pillow called, she wants me to smash my face against her, I've agreed.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
You (And Mr-Maz/Mr-Dec) = Design/Front
Bakeypoo = Backend/Whatever else he did

Point still stands, the website was a collaborative with Bakey, so your initial statement is still incorrect.

Wouldn't be too sure about that one, but ok.

I'm sorry Vince, I really am, last post for tonight as the pillow called, she wants me to smash my face against her, I've agreed.

As I stated previously. Get your facts straight. I won't reply to your puny attempts anymore, as all that comes out of your mouth is clearly shenanigans.

As for your assertion "Wouldn't be too sure about that one, but ok". If you can't prove otherwise, I suggest you don't open your mouth.

Good night. <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you paid him cash to sit-around idle? Pretty sure you told me you worked collaborative with him on the website, but okiedokie.

Cyndaquil - Erius Online - Forum Skin - RaGEZONE Forums

@Erius: Can you hire me please? The image above is a taste of how uber I am with image-editing. You also might wan't to steer clear from Gamigo, they're head-hunting at this stage, might not seem like much but they're going ham on servers. Either way though, should be good fun to have some servers to compete with. (whichever are left still-standing in the next few weeks/months) :rolleyes:

Head GFX suit you? :rolleyes: Yeah well we stand a better chance than any of the current servers with avoiding gamigo, but we'll see. ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Give it a month.

"well considering they have no webmaster , i wonder how they will change it to a new one xDD"
Changing skins is stupidly easy. Webmaster? lol it's all on google js.
We'll make a new one sometime after release. ;p

misname: "change" for "create". ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back