Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error 404 - Application Not Found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Gene

Aliases:
Error 404, x2Fast4YouX

Email address:
WhiteAngel700@hotmail.com

Section you are applying for?
Aion Online

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
Well, I've been playing Aion since its beta. Really enjoyed the game, it is worth paying for. I have plenty of experience. I've also have a lot of experience with vBulletin and its functions. I am running my own vBulletin forum for over a year.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
I am extremely good with people, i can sort out problems. I can figure out when one is breaking the rules, I am kind and friendly to new people who come to this section. I am a friendly person, i do not flame and nor abuse powers. I am honest, reliable and very active.

Why did you join RaGEZONE?
The main reason that I've joined ragezone, is because back in the day, I used to own MU Online server. When I saw MU Releases, I've dribbled. haha. Yeh, since that day, I admire you Mental, for putting such community together.

Reaction score
You've been around for a long time and as you have written in your application; you got some huge experience into moderating vBulletin forums.

I support your application.

Good luck further!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back