Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Error after editing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I'm pretty new with Wz Edits and I've tried going around to see but couldn't find anything. To put you guys into context, I just finished updating my Item.wz and ran the dump_items.bat. It dumped successfully without errors but whenever I'm running the Launch.bat, this error appears.

REMOVED

MapleMonsterInformationProvider.java Error line
Code:
e.add(new MonsterDropEntry(i.getValue().intValue(), mons.isBoss() ? 1000000 : 10000, 1, 1, 0));
After my investigations of multiple tries, I figured out that this happens only when I import "Consume.img" from Item.wz from v140 to v117. Other XML from Item.wz are working just fine.

Hmm, I'm not looking for the actual fix. I'm trying to get it fixed on my own, but if you have any tips for me, that'd be appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is data in Consume.img that is null, check over Consume.img again and fix/remove the line that is causing the null pointer exception.

Back