Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ERROR ! in "broker server"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you do? that wasn't a problem before, try to see if the worldserver is ON and checkout the configuration in the brokenserver

LOL

no, dont worry, now i got another error:

drhouse - ERROR ! in "broker server" - RaGEZONE Forums

URL:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that error mean that the launcher doesn't find the fetch.php or the launcherlogin.php, see if your apache is on? and try making a folder named "rakion" and another one named "fetch" in httdocs with all the .php files needed

and try to see if you can acces to the files with your web browser in your pc

pd: i'm trapped in the client corrupt error, my guess is that the "load.bin" is not requesting the "file.php" from my "IP", and that's why i always get the error "client corrupt" LOL, you are not there yet :p

pd2: i finally pass!! the md5check T_T, but the client closes when is loading the data :( ,i will try to fix i it xd!

pd3: now it work out! TESTING!!

hello desertman93 that you used 258 or 164 client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm stuck in client corrupt error..and don't know how to fix it anymore..

i have paste md5 in file.php,rakionworldserver

thx for help..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No tienes problemas en el broken, el solo actúa de intermedio para conectar al worldserv. Una vez se conecta al worldserv no es necesaria la conexión con el broken a menos que requieras entrar por el launcher o seleccionar servidor

No problems have broken , the only acts intermediate to connect to worldserv . Once you connect to worldserv the connection to the broken it is not necessary unless you require enter or select the server or launcher

Back