Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eternity Tools Development

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm in a development phase of adding Eternity File new structure support on old Eternity Tools.

What I've achieved so far is,

1. Added Version 6 support to EtActionTool but still export/save it to Version 5 since 3618 server doesn't support Version 6 Act Files.

2. Added new file structure support of read and write on EventAreaInfo.ini for EtWorldPainter. It can read the old and new file structure and save it to the new structure.

3. Added new file structure support of only read on PropInfo.ini for EtWorldPainter. This I'm having some issues,

3a. First it can read old structure including the custom parameter with no issue, however it can't read new structure's custom parameter (it seems to read on different memory block for this one), only for Light.skn apparently (since the code embedded into the client)
3b. I've tried to make it save to the new structure but I ran into some problem, the custom parameter and it seems like the parameter is different(?) from old structure and new structure.

4. Trying to understand the Water.ini files structure to be able to write the support code on this one. [UPDATED]

5. EtEffectTool can be use even with the current build, so I skipped this except just changed few Korean to English translation.

If you guys have any insight on the problem that I've faced, I could use some help on understanding these type of files.

If you have something that can't be discuss in this forum, feel free to contact me through discord at Manity#6969

UPDATE 1: Fixed the code block on reading PropInfo.ini, now it can read old and new parameter with no issues. Added support on writing the PropInfo.ini on new structure.

UPDATE 2: I noticed that in order to make the EtEffectTool work, you'd have to fix some code issue and that's what I did. The Effect tool now shows the effect and can change the colour in real time for .eff and .ptc files.

UPDATE 3: It's been a while since I update the source code. Added a functionality on several EtActionTool signal to support hotkey on changing position, still working on hotkey to change the direction/rotation since that requires to tweak some EtMath Vector. Tried working on adding support of new structure for Water.ini but I didn't quite understand the file structure yet to add it. Also added new Shader FX support on EtViewer to be able to edit new .skn file, added several new signal parameters for EtAction as well.

UPDATE 4: Finally, last update on EtWorldPainter. Supported the latest version of Water.ini. Finally understand how this works and be able to integrate it into the tool. And updated the all of the tools to v143 toolset for vcpkg supports cause of new Eternity File Encryption on KR update.

UPDATE 5: It's been a while since I had development update. After few months of researching and testing, I managed to create an extractor for Dragon Nest Legacy/Memory.
Also managed to created own customized DN Launcher that supports several functions such as Vulkan Switch, Client-Modification Settings (zoom-out, radial blur etc), and updated to support DX11 launcher.
Lastly, a plugin for Autodesk 3DS Max that can load and export 3d models to .msh and create .skn on latest version. Also able to export animations, camera movement, and navigation. This will make importing and exporting custom 3d models and creating customized weapon easily without having to manually convert.
can you upload the program you are using please ? :(

How did u fix this one?
could you upload the program ? i want it please

View attachment 237909View attachment 237910View attachment 237911
nikhafif20 - Eternity Tools Development - RaGEZONE Forums
View attachment 237914

Thanks i got all working too XD

View attachment 237915
can you explain to me how you did it

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score