Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Everything wrong with...

Reaction score
..The Avengers! and The Dark Knight Rises! - Lol these videos are hilarious. The Avengers I love, and the latest Batman movie, I loathe.

Both these vids make hilariously valid points about certain things in both movies. I laughed my butt off.

The Avengers certainly has a lot more story flaws then I thought! I guess you don't worry about that though, when you're watching one of the best super hero movies ever made. <3

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Those were actually very funny

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lmao that was hilarious ; half the things i did not notice until now

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha I actually noticed quite a few from the Avengers when I first watched it as-well. I think the biggest one for me, was, Thor, and Loki are demi-gods. Capable of destroying planets (Well, Thor is at least) so they were like severely, severely underpowered in this film.

But then again, if they were just buffed up beasts at their full potential then there would've been no competition at all and Earth would've been left in ruins. So I guess that does make sense. But still, was weird seeing Thor getting his butt kicked by Iron Man, in the comics it would've taken Thor 1 little tap with his hammer to knock Tony Stark clean out of his suit lol

Back