• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Excelent]NaMEch Project v5.0.1 Season II [10/02/12] HOT!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm im the only one who got problem with checksum? i tried to enable it but still i can use any main i want it doesnt care.... So checksum doesnt work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone with this annoyint freezes when joining any GS_CS map? For some reason when I open the server I can't access the GS_CS, after some hours everything is ok and the GS_CS is working well, I can't figure it out...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, anyone people have a separated from other customs a quest system only quest system, compiled to dll , for hook in .18 gs ? If have , please share it , sorry for bad english .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have source files , i need custom quest system , please anyone can share

Back