Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Expanding the Coders Paradise

Reaction score
I believe expanding the coders paradise into more organized sections depending on language. I believe this would bring more developers that aren't interested in MMO development, but are more into server or web development. Sections like, PHP, ASP, C#(All C languages, really).

Anyone agree? :rolleyes:

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would be nice! Like Chris said, you can have like this;

• Web Development
    1. HTML
    2. CSS
    3. JavaScript
    4. Other Web Languages
  • Programming
    1. C#
    2. Java
    3. C++
    4. Other Programming Languages

Like, you have all the popular languages having their own sections and then a section for any other languages someone might have...

Maybe this will mean less threads per section but would be nice :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can only agree with this. Same goes for the music section btw.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a good idea. Although I am not a coder of any form, I do know how different the languages are, and if looking for a particular one in a sea of loads of languages can end up being quite hard. Would be a good idea, like how Hejula has layed out out.

Reaction score
I don't want to keep creating threads, but a lot of the sections lower in the outer world should receive this treatment as well. Maybe hire another moderator to sort all this moving and such but it would be beneficial :)

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would be nice! Like Chris said, you can have like this;

• Web Development
    1. HTML
    2. CSS
    3. JavaScript
    4. Other Web Languages
  • Programming
    1. C#
    2. Java
    3. C++
    4. Other Programming Languages

Like, you have all the popular languages having their own sections and then a section for any other languages someone might have...

Maybe this will mean less threads per section but would be nice :D

This is a good one actually.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well the idea still needs some work but actually dividing it into Programming and then Web Development would be good.

Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I support the idea, but I don't think we really need a section for every language. Maybe just:

- Web Development
- C
- Java
- Other Languages

Reaction score
Althought the idea is great, But I have noticed the coders paradise isn't very active..
By that I mean, I see the people who post there regularly and then theres a few people differing every once in a while.

This idea will definitely change that (I hope) :wink:

Back