• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Export/Import ebm to dds

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've searched all about export/import but I can't make it work, I wanted to export the dds inside the ebm file and import it back but even exporting is not working on me.

I already tried this guide of TanGzkie but still no luck when opening the dds file into Photoshop 2023, or even viewing it with Noesis.

I tried to even copy the ubyte data of the dds and open a new hex file and paste the ubyte data then save it as DDS format but still the same.

I am using this template:

1705080944350 - Export/Import ebm to dds - RaGEZONE Forums

I am getting this error when I am saving the selection or even saving it manually with hex file type.

1705087834291 - Export/Import ebm to dds - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
the texure changed and fucked things up, you need to export sig+header+data, not just data.
Last time, I use the old EBMTemplate and there is no any problem, now using this new template has this error. Maybe a template problem?

Upvote 0
Back