Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ezma DB s Full client,Media and the Sro_Client 100% Working !

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone Members :8:

Full client

Media Uploaded By Me !

Sro_Client [CHN Cap Fixed by Me ]

Very Thanks to Ezma For Sharing His DataBase !

Waiting ur likes :D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is new? images if you made some changes because you could please upload the smc? the structure of the fortress war

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the latest one that Ezma shared or the first one? and if the first Did you fix Jupiter? and need pics :D

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
that is new? images if you made some changes because you could please upload the smc? the structure of the fortress war

I didnt understand you , but if u need The SMC SR_GameRefData + schedule.cfg ( Capture the Flag Supported ! =

the latest one that Ezma shared or the first one? and if the first Did you fix Jupiter? and need pics :D

This Full client for This Database [ The PvP One ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These men have the shop db d10 d11?

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
No , but u Can make a New NPC then , then Edit the DB to PVE DB ! , Edit the D13 price , too Example : the Set for 500m , and the Weapon for 2b , to dont let the D12 weapon too ;)

Thats is my Advice

notice : Learn EN pro :ehh: , Sorry about that :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Normal only are questions .. the same way thanks ... for learning is obvious that always needs help...
usually you should always seek help on issues .. the client has all ls teleport released in the db is another scroll beyond search as a professional when the answer is not in the help

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Normal only are questions .. the same way thanks ... for learning is obvious that always needs help...
usually you should always seek help on issues .. the client has all ls teleport released in the db is another scroll beyond search as a professional when the answer is not in the help

Ok OK Sorry pro , Be Cool :8: :p:

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Yes , This Client Support all of things [ Except the New pets and Phoenix ^^ ]

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
dont worry all , i will release new database with its client [ My Own one ] , but wait me :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need clint working ON ORIGNAL DB ezma PVP
OR MEDIA if u gave me media only help me to find item in samarkand town

Back