• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fable: TLC (PC) Tattoos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here's the base files needed in order to make tats. Simply put the tat where you want, how you want, as your very own design. You could even do a complete reskinning of the character this way (someone turned their char into darth maul via this tat editing/creating)!

This is included in the readme "Custom Tattoo Tutorial.txt."

HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN CUSTOM TATTOOS.

Think you can do a better job than the finest skin artists in Albion? Want to
customise your Hero down to his very flesh? Here's how to do it.

In the Tattoos folder (found in 'My Documents\My Games\Fable') you'll see a folder
named after your user profile. Inside you'll find a bitmap (.bmp file) for each of
the tattoo types you can customise:

arms.bmp
back.bmp
chest.bmp
face.bmp
legs.bmp

Open the tattoo type you want to customise in an image editing program such as
Microsoft Paint. Once you have edited the image, save the result.

Next time you pay a visit to a Tattooist in the game, your customised tattoo will
be available for application in the same way as those found on Tattoo Cards.

Please note that customised tattoos will only become available in game once they
have been altered.

Should you ever need to revert back to the blank tattoo image, you will find the
originals in the 'Data\Tattoos' folder, which is in your Fable installation
folder. Simply copy the bitmap file over the custom tattoo you want to replace
(removing the "_base" part of the filename).

Have fun make Fable: The Lost Chapters custom tats! Just put the changed .bmp back in here via attachments, and I'll be sure to show off full screenies of it in-game!

I would make some myself, but my Photoshop is fuxed and my skills are rather rusty.. =p

OH! Almost forgot.. Here's a few screenies presented by yours truely!

Last edited:
Hi Mom *waves*
Reaction score
and why its this in Request Board? post it only in Portfolio next time ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's a request for ppl to make some good tattoos! That's why I put it in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back