Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Facebook: updated layout

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that facebook updated.

So far only change I noticed was layout for news feed.
Instead of having scrolling page you have scrolling feeds :)blink:)

Kinda nice, kinda annoying

Anyone noticed any other updates?

Reaction score
I'm confused. I don't see anything different.

I think what you're talking about has always been a feature. :p

Edit-
This, right?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. I don't see anything different.

I think what you're talking about has always been a feature. :p

Edit-
This, right?

I don't think it's updated for you.

Try scrolling the page. The news feed or whatever is in middle container should scroll but everything else like links on sides, should stay.

Wait wtf they rolled it back.

Reaction score
It's weird. Facebook updates in phases. Somebody in Australia will probably get updated before I do. I rarely ever see bulk changes in the way Facebook looks, always just nitpicks here and there.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's weird. Facebook updates in phases. Somebody in Australia will probably get updated before I do. I rarely ever see bulk changes in the way Facebook looks, always just nitpicks here and there.

I've gotten a message from them before stating that. When the new profile layouts came out, only a select few got to try it (in certain areas). There was a message at the top telling me this.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had it updated on mine earlier too.. I found it very annoying trying to scroll with a mouse wheel. I've got a few hundred friends on it, and you have to put your mouse wheel directly in the center of your screen to scroll down, if its on the sides it scrolls those sections instead. Not a feature I like really, it was just fine before they changed it.

Reaction score
I haven't noticed this but I have noticed that only some people have the new messages, others don't.

Like, if the person goes offline while you're typing a message it will go straight to their inbox rather than clicking the (send as message) link. And, you can see the whole history of messages/i.m's you had with that person.

Last edited:
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed this but I have noticed that only some people have the new messages, others don't.

Like, if the person goes offline while you're typing a message it will go straight to their inbox rather than clicking the (send as message) link. And, you can see the whole history of messages/i.m's you had with that person.

Probably because that other person has facebook mail or whatever it's called. Don't know whatever happened to it, and if we will be getting those.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I had it updated on mine earlier too.. I found it very annoying trying to scroll with a mouse wheel. I've got a few hundred friends on it, and you have to put your mouse wheel directly in the center of your screen to scroll down, if its on the sides it scrolls those sections instead. Not a feature I like really, it was just fine before they changed it.

Did it roll back for you or you still have it?
I had it for maybe a day but then it went back.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still have it on mine.. I'm on the western united states area - so its probably going to stick here first then many other places - because of where Facebook is originally hosted.

Back