Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Facing the music.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Listen, I know that Trickster Online Dev is going absolutely NOWHERE. We need to face the fact that people have probably gave up besides those hopeful few. We need to stop Hoping that someone would be as so kind to post a source or work on one. All I am asking in this post is,
Who is willing to help aid in the dev of a private server?​
I honestly want to know.
Leave a post with you opinion and what you think you or anyone can do about this.

Can you help this problem?
I know I have tried and tried again and so has many others.​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pikababii is in every topic liking and commenting. Sheesh, the only person making this section look alive.

Anyway, it's been a month and no one has replied.
The TO section probably gets about 600 views in a month. Not much compared to the big popular servers that are total garbage..
I'd say give up hope.
I accomplished all I wanted to with official TO, and now I simply want fun.
A server would do, but I'm not going to do it. Neither will the others that view this too..but they just avoid commenting about it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pikababii is in every topic liking and commenting. Sheesh, the only person making this section look alive.

Anyway, it's been a month and no one has replied.
The TO section probably gets about 600 views in a month. Not much compared to the big popular servers that are total garbage..
I'd say give up hope.
I accomplished all I wanted to with official TO, and now I simply want fun.
A server would do, but I'm not going to do it. Neither will the others that view this too..but they just avoid commenting about it.

AT least im trying ok.. .. sorry that i love ntreev since sg killed it @@
i love the game to death though :))
i know its sad.. the game is awsome ..but nobody really replys ;3; unless someone already did the work...
;3; at least i comment lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i always wanted to play trickster again, but i got IP banned from gamerage for no reason, that's why my last hope is private servers, but still no luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea because SG is a a hole... ;c yea i know how you feel.. but sadly private servers are a NO GO , because the game files, have to many encryptions @@

Back