• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Failed Connect

Reaction score
ok i got everything to work, i signed on to RO, i chose my server, and created my guy, buy when i double clck on him to connect.. it fails to connect. I basicly only reach the Char server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You Must open all (char, map and login) to login to your RO Server

Notice: Map-Server take the longest to loadup.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tempt is right. You must have all of you server files to be able to login. Thus this is char-server, map-server, and Login server. In your server folder, there should be a file named runserver/runserver-sql (If you are using sql). Double click on that and it will open all three of the server files at once. This makes it easier to be able to manage it instead of clicking all three of them to open. I hope this has helped you.

Back