• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Failed to Get Server List

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
111111 - Failed to Get Server List - RaGEZONE Forums
My configuration:
222222222 - Failed to Get Server List - RaGEZONE Forums 555555555 - Failed to Get Server List - RaGEZONE Forums 4444444444 - Failed to Get Server List - RaGEZONE Forums 3333333333 - Failed to Get Server List - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there a problem with my configuration? Where can I see the correct configuration.

Can anyone help me, thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 166909
My configuration:
View attachment 166910View attachment 166913View attachment 166912View attachment 166911

Is there a problem with my configuration? Where can I see the correct configuration.

Can anyone help me, thanks.

hi, I never did a ROW server but you can check if you put your IP in the registry. I leave you some links so you can download a step-by-step tutorial that I did showing how to do this, maybe you already did it but just in case I share it with you. PD: this is what i do in ryl2 2240 server

DOWNLOAD LINKS

DROPBOX:
MEGA:
MEDIAFIRE:
BOX:
DRIVE:

DOWNLOAD CONTENT IMAGE

xiejiashu - Failed to Get Server List - RaGEZONE Forums

image donwload link:

I hope this helps you, bye

Back