Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Failed to learn the skill

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello I 've made a new production recipe. So I add it in produce.shn.When I went in game , i couldnt craft my item because I havent got learn my recipe. So search in activeSkill.Shn and I copy the elrue recipe and modify things with my requirements. So I modified ActiveSkill.shn and ActiveSkillInfoServer.shn to add my new spell.

But when i go in game and i want to learn my spell to have my reciepe unlocked , it write to me : failed to learn spell.

What did I wrong ?

thanks you for reading :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fix : I made a dream during night and a problem was here : how are skills keep in memory ? In databases of course. So I open it and search a table with tSkill and I see all skill that are learned by chars. I never saw my spell ID so I modify like a barbarian a skill from a char by puting my spell ID to test it annddd Surprise ! Too large or smaller for Uint16. So I reduced my id of my spells :) Now a new problem appear , the craft item crash the client and whipe inventory !

Back