• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. What map is Skyscream (the T5 one) located in?

2. Does anyone know what map is needed for Shura Gauntlet to work? We can take the quest but can't enter. It's weird

~ thanks in advance,
Ivy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can`t find info on t5 or skyscream in it but here is your other info. all this was in the instance.txt like PW. Your best to trace it down in the tasks data then find if your teleports match from both sides (pw section we have many guides from before 1.4.4 as we hacked in most maps and rebuilt world map). I will see later after court if I can find any other info for this. As well got your message the other day about them links I posted in that same post a torrent file see if that helps and let me know (my network is so funky it makes it so hard to upload files of size do to are city wide routing)

"Shura Gauntlet"
{
"Z11"
"b36"
"Textures\Maps\detail\Z11.dds"
-512 512 -512 512 "-1" "Shura Gauntlet"
}

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The T5 skyscream is located in the Southern Border cave, Cave of Ancient Tales. I don't know what the map files are called but I hope I at least gave you an idea of what you need or pointed you in the right direction.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A good solution to debug is to check your gs.conf for all maps it has that can be possibly open.
Add ones that are in the configuration file to the top opening list if they are not there, and try that out.
I got instant Dragon Mountain, Citadel w/ Mob Spawns and SoC to work with this method.
Also, rebma666 is correct. Skyscream is located in a small pocket of the Southern Border dungeon. :)
His name in chinese is "啸天".

Ling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back