• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

few suggestions/toughts

Reaction score
most rz windows are down scrollbar at 1024x768 resolution can it be optimized abit as other websites are?
facebook twitter and youtube links in right side are mega annoying when you try to scroll page down(might be some advertisment issue aswell) would be nice if they are available on top of the page :)

Reaction score
yet most websites work even on 800x600 res... i have something like 5 pc/lappy at my home and all are near 1024x768 or less resolution... my pc go up to 2x 1600x1200 but its kinda pain in butt to read it even on my 21" monitor (getting old 40 atm)
its kinda "must have" topic but recommendation :) you can ignore this post if you see its pointless

ty Juri

Back