Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Field 39

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know what field 39 in the KPT client is for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a side scrolling map, the controls are different than normal gameplay. Loads Fall game as the map. Thought SoD2 was Bellatra.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a video of it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Write it? It isn't supported in any of our servers... Well, it is, in that you can go there, call your friends, wander around getting lost and so on... but there will never be any monsters in it. Seems it doesn't support the normal method of placing spawn points.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do any of the newer clients contain server code?

I'm pretty sure Sandurr has it functioning.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sandurr had at least one of the Tier 5 skills in his client before any official developer considered designing Tier 5. He writes stuff from scratch without waiting for official PT to follow suit.

This usually means that what appears in official servers is not like Sandurr implemented it, but also means that they are copying him rather than the other way around. :wink:

As I say, the solution is to write it yourself. I cannot imagine that Sandurr would have gone about it any other way.

Back