Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

file with trojan

hua

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i downloaded this server file when i scan with my AV i found this, did any1 has the same problem and is there a replacement file for this? because i may try to manual delete it? im using avg..

hua - file with trojan - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i downloaded this server file when i scan with my AV i found this, did any1 has the same problem and is there a replacement file for this? because i may try to manual delete it? im using avg..

hua - file with trojan - RaGEZONE Forums

Try to use a good AV... avg reports many "false positives," especially if the file is packed...

To check, just use some online AVs. you will get your file verified by a lot of AVs and you will see if your file is real a risk or not

Try to disable your AVG then download the file again...

hua

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So im safe to unzipp the file from .RAR? because i scan the whole server file when they were in winrar, and found only this few were infected...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's safe to unrar 'em. Feel free to delete those files if worried though. Like I said, the plain Endless Towers exe from Shagpub is just as good as those (if not better since it isn't modified possibly incorrectly). At the very least it'll give you piece of mind too if you're worried.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't see why servers would be packed... I would delete those files.

I also check game.exe before releasing to the public, if any AV throws suspicion it casts doubt on the server. It's sad to see so many people releasing clients which AV block, but I think the popularity is finally reducing.

Back