• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[FILM] Looper

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
Read about it on Wikipedia. The plot is nice and i like the ending too, gonna download it.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok...just finished the movie....I have to say...I really enjoyed the entire movie...can't think of even one part where I felt it was slowing down...or getting stale...

The ending...didn't see that one coming at all....

all around..I'd give it a 9/10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very splendid film, I can't believe some of the dark parts that Bruce willis had to take part in. Solid acting and and excellent plot.. Will be on the buy list.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I liked it. Although i feel kind of sadistic for laughing at the assassinations of the looped targets...i don't know...

if i bumped this thread and wasnt meant to, sorry my bad...

Back