Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Finally it's over!!!

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There was kinda bad storm in finland, so i were 12h without electricity, 24h without water and 30h without internet...

Finally it's over, but still most of the places doesn't have any electricity, water or internet o_O

Fun to experience this when we got fridge full of christmas stuff -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bwahaha, that's what you get when you live at an area with crappy wiring. We got some flickering lights and that's it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whenever there's a power outage here i just don't touch the fridge, the air inside remains cold enough for about 15 hours if i don't open it.

Reaction score
Oh my, same here. But never had any electricity problem here in our city. But my God, 1000+ died last week + this week just because of the bad weather. Flush flood and mud slide. :*:

Many are in grief. Some did not spent their Christmas.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah but at the next weeks start the storm will return to estonia...
D:

Reaction score
global warming hitting finland theres no snow here :(

Come on..
We've had a Rainy Christmas like 10 years ago..
December - raining
January - raining (even sunny)
February - no raining but it was pretty hot from what I remember..
:\
Changes are not noticeable in 1-2 years ..
And you can't say the climate has changed, from what my Geography Teacher told me, he said that a climate change is decided after 45 years of repeated events (That were not usually happening untill a certain time)..
If they happen repeatedly every year for 45 years , you can say that the climate has changed..
So ..It' just a bad luck for you :)
Here..it's been snowing for like 7-8 days straight..
And it's been really really cold..Like in the majority of the European Teritory..
Russia had some hot time lately :) but it's normal, it happens from time to time..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You did not born with electricity, or water provided by some company, or sewer. Do it like in the old times, there should be no problem, it's instincts.

Back