• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Firefox 5 has been released

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
It is my understanding that Firefox is changing to a rapid release program similar to chrome. I have heard a rumor that they plan to have 7 out by the end of the year. What happened to 6?

Regardless, Firefox 4 users need to be aware:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not much changed visually other then tracking being moved in the options. But under the hood they have made some decent improvements. I wouldn't expect too much as Mozilla always falls behind. But you just gotta love the fox.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
It's not the full release either, it's simply the Beta.
No its not the beta. The beta was already out.

There isn't anything really special about this release, its just like a little update. But the point is, they aren't updating 4, and they put out 5 as an update and apparently they are going to continue with this trend if they are thinking to have 7 out by end of the year.

Back