• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[FIXED] V83/MoopleDEV/Disconnect after clicking character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Everytime I click my character it just runs for a few seconds and then brings me straight back to the login screen.
I'm not getting any bat errors.

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

suzan - [FIXED] V83/MoopleDEV/Disconnect after clicking character - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Help] V83/MoopleDEV/Disconnect after clicking character

Nope, I still don't know the solution for this problem. :(
But I found out that v75 sources work for me.
But all v83 sources give me this problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have had this problem before, You are connected via localhost you must have the server constants and client set to localhost to get it to work, try using hamachi or portforward if portforwarding doesn't work setup a loopback.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@EmeraldStory
Doesn't work, already tried both.
Thanks though :c

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have had this problem before, You are connected via localhost you must have the server constants and client set to localhost to get it to work, try using hamachi or portforward if portforwarding doesn't work setup a loopback.

Worked for me.
Thank you ever so much.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Most likely because you have not port-forwarded the login server's port.. Have you read the FAQ?

The d/c happens at char select when attempting to create a connection with the channel server, so he actually needs to port forward the channel server's port(s).

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Everytime I click my character it just runs for a few seconds and then brings me straight back to the login screen.
I'm not getting any bat errors.

Any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

suzan - [FIXED] V83/MoopleDEV/Disconnect after clicking character - RaGEZONE Forums

PHP:
ah it so easy to fixed this just check wampserver if it online and you click start service then you install wz files to your source and you need to open channel.bat world.bat login.bat wait for 5 secs its like this
--Source--
Listening on world port 8484
Listening on login port 7575
Listening on channel port 7576
Example:Your Localhost ip example 127.0.0.1

Click thanks if i help :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have a server running successfully, however, once you login and begin to select your character. The game will disconnect you from login and set you back to the log in screen. This is after double clicking your character on the selection screen. No Bat errors, no specific issue that shows where the error is from.

The error:
This is and id that is already logged in, or the server is under inspection.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have a server running successfully, however, once you login and begin to select your character. The game will disconnect you from login and set you back to the log in screen. This is after double clicking your character on the selection screen. No Bat errors, no specific issue that shows where the error is from.

The error:
This is and id that is already logged in, or the server is under inspection.

Disable your loopback adapter... Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change Adapter Settings -> Microsoft Loopback Adapter -> Disable. I think this will work...

Upvote 0
Back