• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fixing JSRO files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ummm... your wrong there. If it were that simple to add the data to the database, the ESCRO (1.091 client) server could have added the European expansion and updated skills a long time ago. The .exes expect the data programmed into them. Anything that doesn't match will cause a crash

Good luck if you think you can get it to work doing this....

BTW. the server files were released in May. A few months before 1.157 was out I've read something way back the this was for the 1.137 client. But who knows?

But this time your wrong lol.Ecsro is using Chinese server files which currently do hold european if i believe but not their files.Therefore they need to script it.

Now this files are japanese files.Japanese server file got european before even May.This files alrdy contains euorpean scripted.

PS: Client 1.137 for Japanese is already European.Each Language server contains a different kind of structure in clients for some reason.For us 1.137 was not europ but for ty and jp it is. Now 1.157 could be used with this client if the structure is changed from jap to english which is simple.Just a simple change in the config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But this time your wrong lol.Ecsro is using Chinese server files which currently do hold european if i believe but not their files.Therefore they need to script it.

Now this files are japanese files.Japanese server file got european before even May.This files alrdy contains euorpean scripted.

PS: Client 1.137 for Japanese is already European.Each Language server contains a different kind of structure in clients for some reason.For us 1.137 was not europ but for ty and jp it is. Now 1.157 could be used with this client if the structure is changed from jap to english which is simple.Just a simple change in the config

This time i 100% agree with dayi.. 1.137 already had euro.. And it's really simple to change what kind of file is it reading.. jap or english really simple ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not simple. And if you believe so, Show us (The Public) How simple you make it out to be.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
♥Justin;4436028 said:
Its not simple. And if you believe so, Show us (The Public) How simple you make it out to be.

I'll look into it later.. yesterday i got a new PC so i don't have any programs installed ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This time i 100% agree with dayi.. 1.137 already had euro.. And it's really simple to change what kind of file is it reading.. jap or english really simple ^^

If it's so simple, why hasn't anyone got these server files to work. Hell they've been out since May.
I've worked on these for 3 months. There is more than just Data missing from the database. There are parts of the .exe files that are missing, the dll.s weren't correct, config data is missing, and there is a link missing needed to run the server.
If you think putting in whatever data you want into the item tables will make it work, then more power to you....like I said before, good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it's so simple, why hasn't anyone got these server files to work. Hell they've been out since May.
I've worked on these for 3 months. There is more than just Data missing from the database. There are parts of the .exe files that are missing, the dll.s weren't correct, config data is missing, and there is a link missing needed to run the server.
If you think putting in whatever data you want into the item tables will make it work, then more power to you....like I said before, good luck

Well if i'm wrong i'm wrong.. ^^ atleast i'm working on it ^^ unlike some people i know ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is so simple to have this file working, we have now 2 privat server running , ECSRO and MYSRO, in elit. forum and ragez. forum exist a lot of hackers( the best haker) , go and leach this file , then come here and give everybody free,
It is clear that will not hurt because they do not have a license on these file, many of which everyone knows are stolen, if I was even slightly savvy, I would have done this thing for so long, not even able to anyone lwe break the servers?

sry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i found a way to fix GS ^^ and it supports english... or it shows that it does read data in english ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all im use Ecsro server A nuconnector to sniff packet maybe is use to jsro server file im give screnn
Windrius - Fixing JSRO files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is so simple to have this file working, we have now 2 privat server running , ECSRO and MYSRO, in elit. forum and ragez. forum exist a lot of hackers( the best haker) , go and leach this file , then come here and give everybody free,
It is clear that will not hurt because they do not have a license on these file, many of which everyone knows are stolen, if I was even slightly savvy, I would have done this thing for so long, not even able to anyone lwe break the servers?

sry for my english

Not to break your bubbles or anything but Ecsro does not use this files.Mainly no one uses this files as far as I know. Ecsro uses a chinese server files.Therefore chinese doesnt hold european till the late client versions which is what they dont hold.Therefore needed of scripting it.As a matter of fact the chinese server files arent able to change client as this one can.Dont ask how i know this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to break your bubbles or anything but Ecsro does not use this files.Mainly no one uses this files as far as I know. Ecsro uses a chinese server files.Therefore chinese doesnt hold european till the late client versions which is what they dont hold.Therefore needed of scripting it.As a matter of fact the chinese server files arent able to change client as this one can.Dont ask how i know this.

not what I wanted to say, with files from ECSRO or MYSRO can easily end server that there see the exact structure of the database (my opinion is that it is the same), we see exactly what is missing from JSRO file, see exactly which settings are required (exact) for the server to function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not what I wanted to say, with files from ECSRO or MYSRO can easily end server that there see the exact structure of the database (my opinion is that it is the same), we see exactly what is missing from JSRO file, see exactly which settings are required (exact) for the server to function.

Alright now that your speaking with database than I agree.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm... i think the client that shold be used is 1.033 (JSRO client) (if you look good, you can find lines like "Clientconfig [version 33] (i dont realy remember)). That is writen also in some of the server modules.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hehehe, good work for all, i have tryed with that and my time is fucked now for work with that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back