• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[FLASH] Stumpy the Bootleg Mario [Game]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha nice work.

Doesn't fully work like expected though :p. Stairs are quick, and I couldn't get up, also some coins are unreachable.

Music is class ;)

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice job. Some bugs but still works rather well.
Nice job ^^

Reaction score
The coins are reachable like 90% of the time, but they are loaded randomly to the stage. So if you can't reach them, then just hit new game and it will reload them in another random spot. Also, don't forget you can use the up and down arrows to go down on the earth. And yes, if you fall off into the abyse, you die. All part of the game.

Right now I'm working on giving Stumpy a canon-ball shooter so you can blast the snails away. After that, I'll make more levels. This is still BETA I guess.

My first game with gravity ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really good job :) I love it already

Reaction score
Right, i press space and firefox crashes...

hahahahaha:lol:.. sorry about that man, I dunno why that would happen. I tried it in firefox and it works the same as it does in any other browser.

But that's a strange effect given that flash objects are designed to work the same no matter what application is displaying it.. It's not like flash designers need to know the differences between J-Script and JavaScript :closedeyes:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LOL.

Nice job, the jump isn't that good. xD

In your next version, make it so we can change clothes and crap like that ^^.

Back