Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flatty - A 2D Social MMORPG

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Near - Flatty - A 2D Social MMORPG - RaGEZONE Forums

Let me start by introducing myself!

I’m the sole developer of Flatty and I’m pretty excited to share the development of my passion project with everyone here. A big part of my youth consisted of playing MMO’s, especially the Habbo. Back in the day it was an uncomplicated fun way to meet people, trade, create and play. When COVID hit, I took it upon myself to bring back that uncomplicated way of gaming in a day and age where games are ever increasing in complexity and players demand more and more content than ever before. I believe that a lot of players still long for simplicity where social engagement is the foundation for enjoyment. That’s why I’d like to bring Flatty to the table everyone!

Then what is Flatty!?

Flatty is a 2D social MMORPG created with a pixel art style. I’m a sucker for pixel art so I couldn’t help it! Flatty is supposed to be a game as casual as can be. Visit other players’ Flats, public spaces or go crazy and create your own! Trade, play and make friends in the process.

The game is built from the ground up together with the amazing Godot engine and will be available on Windows, Linux and MacOS. I hope to be able to offer (a) mobile client(s) as the game grows, but only time will tell for now.

What kind of furniture do you offer?

The current game already features over 150 items including basic items to decorate your floors and walls. Beside basic items we offer interactable items like teleports, dice, user-created photo’s for display and user-created paintings that you can hang on your wall to display user-created pixel art.

Will you expand the game?

Definitely! I hope to be able to offer over 1000 unique items in the future together with competitive minigames that allow for wagering furniture.

So what part of the game is monetized?

The purchase of items for your Flats will be monetized by Coins. As trading is supposed to be an important part of the game, furniture does have to be monetized to create an economy of trade and gaming in the game. Besides furniture nothing is monetized, meaning that all cosmetics are available for players with our without Coins.

Where and how can I play?

The game is still in development at the moment with a test server and regular playtests organized. A release date will be announced soon. The game will have it’s own launcher distributed throughout the Flatty website where you’re also able to manage your account. News and updates about the game’s development are shared via Discord and Twitter/X.

Can I be involved?

Yes, you can! I develop this game together with the community. The community on Discord has been a great help with making Flatty the game it is today. So, yes, feedback is very much welcome and I try to answer every and all questions and suggestions.

You can join our Discord and follow our Twitter/X.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, it looks really cute. Looking forward to an alpha!

Back