• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fly in all locations 1.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone!.. this is for all of those who have the 1.9 branch of the server and want the fly in all locations mod, if you use the old one posted here it will crash the server but i fixed it for you guys :p

The fly in all locations for 1.9 branch, required a bit of modding but i fixed it and tried it and at my server it works.

Feel free to try and tell me if it makes any bugs or w/e and ill be happy to help you!

All the thanks i need is for you to please vote for my server!, pretty please :)?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone!.. this is for all of those who have the 1.9 branch of the server and want the fly in all locations mod, if you use the old one posted here it will crash the server but i fixed it for you guys :p

The fly in all locations for 1.9 branch, required a bit of modding but i fixed it and tried it and at my server it works.

Feel free to try and tell me if it makes any bugs or w/e and ill be happy to help you!

All the thanks i need is for you to please vote for my server!, pretty please :)?

Testing!!!

Genius! It Works!!!! Hey can u help me to make max lvl 60? pleasee :D:D:D!

Thanks 4 U!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well ill help u since i made that for my server as well... will make a new thread about it later kinda busy.

remember to voe for myth aion!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey 2serious,

can u help me to get the 1.9 branch serverworking? and how can i connect.. i got only errors when i try to connect...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude darkseal... this is the wrong thread to ask that -.-

even so yeah pm me your email and ill add u to msn and help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, seems like this patch doesnt works for the newest version. Not sure which version exactly but if you could update that or tell me how that would be awesome. +thanks anyway

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, seems like this patch doesnt works for the newest version. Not sure which version exactly but if you could update that or tell me how that would be awesome. +thanks anyway

Go to:
C:\Aion Server\gameserver\data\static_data\zones

Edit the map that you want to set free fly.
exemple:
File: "zones_210010000" it's poeta.
Code:
<zone mapid="210010000" name="DEFORESTED_AREA" priority="19">
Change it to:
Code:
<zone mapid="210010000" name="DEFORESTED_AREA" priority="19" fly="true">
and now you can fly in the zone DEFORESTED AREA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed them however im not home right now... ill post the files when i get back..

And you cant just add the free fly thing or u will duck up the code

Reaction score
So... are you home now? haha
Seriously, any news about a new fly all locations that's usable?
PS: it didn't run when i made manually the fly=true thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back